DIPLOMA IN INSURANCE
The Diploma in Insurance is a technical and supervisory qualification for insurance staff working across all sectors of the industry . It will provide you with a firm grounding in insurance fundamentals and will enable you to build towards advanced technical knowledge, thereby ensuring you have the means to function effectively in a challenging environment.
. Insurance Training Diploma Program, our course content is as follows.
- Definition of insurance and insurance,
- Historical development,
- The basic principles of insurance,
- Types of insurance,
- Insurance contract;
- Damages, compensation and definition of reinsurance concepts, features,
- The basic principles of insurance business,
- Definition of Risk and Insurance, sources, classification,
- Organizations and organizational structure of the insurance business,
- Management in the insurance business,
- Strategic planning,
- Technical profit / loss account and the practice of insurance companies,
- Budgeting, internal audit, government audit,
- Independent audits,
- Compensation insurance,
- Fire and engineering insurance,
- Health insurance,
- Transportation insurance,
- Agricultural insurance,
- Life insurance.
The Diploma in Insurance is appropriate for:
- Insurance technicians or those who aspire to be technicians.
- Supervisors, team leaders and those with long-term ambitions of assuming managerial responsibilities.
- Anyone wishing to hold a recognised, respected insurance qualification.
- Insurance staff employed in support functions wishing to develop their knowledge of the business.
Internship: The compulsory internship program consist of 4 months (96 working days) . Students are made their internship program in our contracted companies or centers with practical applied education in the academic year.
Duration: 1 year
Optional Prep: Yes
Language: English / Turkish
Evening School: Yes
Fees: 2300 USD/ANNUM*
Accrediation: Business Management School of Cyprus as Vocational School was established and approved by TRNC Ministry of Education at the date of 24/01/2011 and 481/11 permission.
Associate Transition Policy: The credits of courses taken in a sub or equivalent program will be counted if they go to a top program.
*10 equal installment implementation is used for all credit cards.
** Who want to receive tution credit, can apply our contracted banks , named Iktisat Bank and Turkey Is Bank which there education credit is available.