THE FINANCIAL MARKET AND STOCK EXCHANGE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
The program offers a benchmark of mandatory knowledge in financial markets: market participants, asset classes, cash, derivatives, structured products, and fundamentals of financial mathematics. Hence,to increase the efficiency of the participants associated with the capital market and to enable them to keep pace with the changing environment.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- The skill to use the necessary theoretic information and the tools in daily life in Capital Market field
- The skill to think analytic and solve problems in nationals and international matters in Capital Market
- Being able to follow the global developments and the problems in capital market field and making comments about the daily economic indications
- Having the unique point of view in Capital Market and the skill to be able to take and apply strategic decisions
- The skill to follow the scientific and technological developments in Capital Market field and to apply in daily life
- The skill to be able to interpret and have information about the capital market regulations
- The skill to use the current financial products in Capital Market field more effectively and to gain new financial products to the sector
- Being able to make use of the other disciplines affecting the Capital Market sector and having the basic information regarding these disciplines
- Having the awareness of occupational and ethical responsibility
- The competence to be successful in proficiency tests regarding the Capital Market
Internship: The compulsory internship program consist of 4 months (96 working days) . Students are made their internship program in our contracted companies or centers with practical applied education in the academic year.
Duration: 1 year
Optional Prep: Yes
Language: English / Turkish
Evening School: Yes
Fees: 2300 USD/ANNUM*
Accrediation: Business Management School of Cyprus as Vocational School was established and approved by TRNC Ministry of Education at the date of 24/01/2011 and 481/11 permission.
Associate Transition Policy: The credits of courses taken in a sub or equivalent program will be counted if they go to a top program.
*10 equal installment implementation is used for all credit cards.
** Who want to receive tution credit, can apply our contracted banks , named Iktisat Bank and Turkey Is Bank which there education credit is available.