VOCATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Purpose of the Program:This program is conducted within the structure of BMS. Purpose of the program is to train intermediate staff in the field of accounting and business management for public and private sector enterprises. The graduates from the program will get the title of “Member of Business Management Profession”.
Those who complete this program successfully could work at a wide range of business lines, in particular in banking, insurance business and accounting fields, within the scope of their own interests.
Internship: Compulsory internship period is 4 months (96 working days) for the students studying in this program. Students complete their internship at the end of 1st and 2nd year.
Title: Students graduated from the program will get the title of “Member of Business Management Profession”.
An employment opportunity to work in all departments of various enterprises of the public and private sector
- Financing, accounting, marketing, personnel, purchasing and public relations departments in big and small enterprises,
- Public accountant, public accountant financial advisor and certified financial advisor offices,
- Accounting, personnel departments of various public enterprises and tax offices,
- Investment and financial institutions,
- Public and private banks.
Period of Study:2 Years
Optional Preparatory: Available
Language of Education: in English
Fee of Study:
2019/20 Summer+2020/21 Fall Semesters, 800 Euro
2020/21 Fall+2020/21 Spring Semesters, 1500 Euro
2029/20 Summer+2020/21 Fall+2020/21 Spring Semesters, 1500 Euro
Accreditations: Our school was acknowledged by Ministry of National Education on 24/01/2011 and approved by the permission no 481/11.